Shotton Steelworks, Deeside
Baseline and routine groundwater monitoring for PPC permit around 170 acre paper mill site.
- Hydrogeological model of aquifer and storage lagoons for groundwater risk assessment
- Ground investigations and remediation strategy for new mill boiler plant construction
- Groundwater and gas monitoring and risk assessment on former coking plant
- Liabilities audit and remediation costings for land valuation leading to acquisition of 60 acre former steelworks land for paper mill expansion.
- Stage 1 desk study for purchaser of former haulage depot and bulk diesel storage compound
- Environmental supervision and audits of landspreading of paper mill waste sludges